I've been posting episodes of The Middle Age to LINE Webtoon Canvas (formerly called Webtoon Discover) for…
Following up on what I wrote in Webcomic Formatting: Can I future-proof my webcomics?, and again here, here’s a look at the various formats I created for the latest episode of The Middle Age.
To prepare for the reformatting of this week’s episode (number 116), I drew each dragon and the inset panel on their own layers. I’m drawing on an iPad Pro using the Procreate app. Lettering is added later in Photoshop.
You can see the live versions of the various formats here:
- Web and social media friendly version MiddleAgeComic.com
- Higher-resolution version at Patreon (supporter membership required)
- Horizontal format at GoComics
- Vertical, scrolling format at Webtoon
- Vertical, scrolling format at Tapas