On July 18, 2016, The Middle Age launched and so much has happened since!
Knights, cursed swords, baby dragons, full-grown dragons, wizards, ducks, half-elves, orcs, skeletons, Bobs, sandwiches, talking trees, spare porckchops in boots, and that’s just counting the story. There’s also…
- Two hundred and twenty five episodes!
- Two hardcover print collections (and many smaller books and sketchbooks)!
- Two overwhelmingly successful Kickstarter campaigns!
- Four “Best webcomic/online-comic” nominations in the Ringo Awards, Eisner Awards, and Reuben Awards!
- 2,000+ subscribers on GoComics and we just passed 10,000+ subscribers on Webtoons!
- One Baltimore Comic-Con where The Middle Age was featured and Sir Quimp was everywhere!
All for a silly comic strip drawn by a silly person on his iPad.
It’s all thanks to my supporters on Patreon. I can’t thank you enough!
I recorded an awkward video on Facebook Live here. The short version: “thank you! <3”
I spent most of the day working on the next episode and I’m so excited for where the story is going. I hope you are too.
Again, thank you all so much! <3 <3 <3