Intoximancy is your guide to becoming a drunken master of the mystic arts! Plus new spells, items, and creatures!
Named one of the top 5 roleplaying game supplements of 2022!
2023 ENNIE Award Nominee!
Intoximancy is a boozy wizard subclass for the Fifth Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. The book is written and illustrated by Steve Conley and made possible by a successful Kickstarter campaign and Steve’s supporters on Patreon.
This 32-page book includes…
- Rules for the Intoximancer wizard subclass: a fun, powerful, and playable subclass for fifth edition
- A guide for creating each Intoximancer’s unique Flagon – a magic drinking vessel which levels up and gains powers as the Intoximancer does
- Variant rules for those wizards who prefer pipeweed over ale
- New spells and cantrips like Cheersand Blackout Drunk
- New magic items like the Beard of Holding and the Crapulancer’s Great Staff
- New creatures like the Hobgoblet and the fire-breathing Great Red Flagon
“I love all of it! Can’t wait to show my group tonight!”
“I’m loving the book. I’m totally letting my players use this home-brew class. 100%!”
“I’m only on page three and already laughing my ass off!”
“Just got the zine and it’s exquisite! Cheers for making this!”
“The zine is absolutely awesome… rarely seen a 5e product of such a great quality.”
Virtual Tabletop Icons/VTT icons for Intoximancy creatures can be downloaded for free from Steve’s Patreon page here