This is episode 132 of The Middle Age. You can read the story from the beginning here.
This episode once again showcases our hero’s bard-like mastery of storytelling.
Among the metaphors the Woeblade didn’t use:
- Salivating a word puddle.
- Burning a word casserole.
- Buttering a word muffin.
- Tracing a word hand-turkey.
- Extruding a word sausage.
- Dredging a word lagoon.
- And precipitating a word cloud. Though, this one actually works. 🙂
Shop talk: Every time I think I’ve found a bit of a shortcut when drawing an episode, I end up using all the time I’ve saved by overdoing something else – like painting the individual licks of flame in a dragon’s mouth.
The Middle Age is now updated twice a week – on Mondays and Thursday! The Middle Age is made possible – and paid for – by my wonderful and kind supporters on Patreon!
Thank you all again! 😀
— Steve @theSteveConley