I’m very happy with how this strip came together. The first panel is probably the best thing I’ve ever drawn. I ended up rewriting the script as to not cover so much of the art.
As for panel two, here are some of the similies I didn’t use:
- Like an arthritic moose who read the pamphlet “an introduction to stumbling” and decided to give it a whirl?
- Like if a magic pork chop and a completely normal pork chop had a baby which was raised by developmentally challenged bears and who taught the child to spend the next 40 years drowning his chronic disappointment in ale and pies? Like that?
- Like eight possums crammed into a suit of armor and pushed down a hill?
- Like a pork chop magically transformed into a real boy who then spent 30 years really letting himself go?
- Like two four-legged animals in a three-legged race?
- Like the poster boy for worse posters?
See you next week!
— Steve @theSteveConley