This is episode 123 of The Middle Age. You can read the story from the beginning here.
I hope you have a wonderful start to your 2019 and I can’t thank you enough for reading and sharing these adventures! I’m really really excited for the next leg of our hero’s journey!
There are so many questions for the new year!
- Is Phosphene okay?
- How badly is the Empress injured?
- Where is Kevin the Illegible?
- What is King Aethur up to?
- What’s the deal with Tabula Rasa and her sandwiches?
- Where are Jarn and Nittles?
- Is Waddlebottom’s wing on the mend?
- How drunk is Melwyn the Magnificent?
- What about Bob?
- Is the kitchen at the Hammered Dulcimerer still out of Basilisk Stew?
- How big of an impact crater will Sir Quimp make when he hits the ground? And…
- Can Steve turn this silly webcomic into a full-time job?
If you’re enjoying The Middle Age and want to make sure the story continues, please consider supporting the series (and its overworked artist) on Patreon!
The Middle Age is a one-person production and each episode/page takes around 16 hours to produce – plus another hour-or-two to prep and upload to various sites like this one, as well as GoComics, Tapas, Webtoon, and the Social Media sites as well.
Happy New Year! In the words of Ambrosia, may you “grow tall, deep and moist!”
— Steve @theSteveConley