Death Dealing: Zine Edition
48 in stock
This is a preorder with expected shipping in early September.
Death Dealing is a card-throwing rogue subclass for the Fifth Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. The book is written and illustrated by Steve Conley and made possible by a successful Kickstarter campaign and Steve’s supporters on Patreon.
Death Dealing contains everything you need to add the Death Dealing rogue subclass to your 5E campaign! Plus new spells, items, and creatures! This book includes…
- Rules for the Death Dealing rogue subclass: a fun, powerful, and playable subclass for fifth edition
- A guide for creating each Death Dealing rogue’s unique Deck of Cards – magic weapons which level up and gain powers as your Death Dealing rogue does
- New spells and cantrips like Debamfify and Electroarchanic Magic Pulse (EMP)
- New magic items like the fearsome Card Shark and the Hourglass of Rest
- New creatures like the Shuffling Mound and The House.
You can use the online version of the Death Dealing Deck here: deathdealing.com/deck
This is a 32-page softcover, saddle-stiched, A5-size zine (about 5-7/8 x 8-1/4 inches in size) and the interior pages are printed on 100lb ‘satin’ paper.
Cover image is a digital mockup.